Who can become an LC student?
- an undergraduate and a postgraduate having a full-time / correspondence course of study at the University/College/Institute;
- a professional having higher education or secondary specialized education irrespective of their major (proper specialization).
- anyone over the age of 16 who wants to study a foreign language.
The level of linguistic competence required when applying to LC can be from “zero” to “advanced”.
Documents required for admission:
- the applicant’s passport;
- a notarized copy of the applicant’s higher education diploma with the insert;
- three photos 3*4;
- the initial fee for ten weeks of studying.